LuAEngine and LuABridge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LuAEngine and LuABridge

Do you actually use one of the LuA systems 13
        Yes I use LuAEngine (10) 77%
        No (2) 15%
        I use both (1) 8%
        Yes I use LuABridge (0) 0%
      Historical:
      The LuAEngine was first noticed in ascentemu (2007?).
      Back in 2010 the LuABridge was started by Paroxysm.

What should happen now?
      Now we discuss what should happen to LuAEngine/LuABridge. We are a small team and we are not able to support both features. So we ask you "What should we do?". Are there some functions missing? Do you actually use one of the both systems?
    • actually i think most of zones could be scripted directly in LUA instead of using ai_agents and might for dungeons too. I know, mostly LUA has old negative history but this library evolved much in past years...

Currently not using but i'm thinking to start zones scripting on it. Simple creatures AI and similar really could be done on it.
      Simple coding rules: your code must be easy readable and must be clean - its a key to success
    • Lectro wrote:

actually i think most of zones could be scripted directly in LUA instead of using ai_agents and might for dungeons too. I know, mostly LUA has old negative history but this library evolved much in past years...

Currently not using but i'm thinking to start zones scripting on it. Simple creatures AI and similar really could be done on it.
      My scripts are mostly dependant on LUA as i do know how to add C++ to core.