Dungeon Finder Reward Idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dungeon Finder Reward Idea

I am sorry if i am repeating myself my memory is bad..
    but i think adding Dungeon Finder Rewards controll to the LFG_Dungeon_Rewards table would be great as it gives servers more controll on what people could get from completing randoms if something dose no work in an update they could change it or add there own stuff.
  • Zyres wrote:

I checked the table lfg_dungeon_reward... do we need the columns "money_var_1 and 2" and "xp_var_1 and 2"... ?

And what should happen with the function "SendLfgPlayerReward"... do you recieve a reward or not if you recieve a reward we should delete this useless function.

I personally think it should be kept for bonus EXP and gold for completing but i also think it should expand to add the Rewards from random dungeons as seen above to give people a little more controll over what the dungeon provides. as seen in the image above.

Just making a concept Table

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nupper ().

• [IMG:http://i.imgur.com/raV1JCh.jpg]
    The Item and the money comes directly from the quest. The money and xp value in lfg_dungeon_reward table is only used in the packetinformation for this window but it is useless it changes nothing (even it is 0). So these columns are useless and we can get rid of it :-). The question goes to aaron02 because he was the one worked on the basic system of the random dungeon finder, don't know if he has some plans with these four values or not.
  • Zyres wrote:

[IMG:http://i.imgur.com/raV1JCh.jpg]
    The Item and the money comes directly from the quest. The money and xp value in lfg_dungeon_reward table is only used in the packetinformation for this window but it is useless it changes nothing (even it is 0). So these columns are useless and we can get rid of it :-). The question goes to aaron02 because he was the one worked on the basic system of the random dungeon finder, don't know if he has some plans with these four values or not.

This is an Idea Concept of Tables i Made
    [IMG:http://i58.tinypic.com/2iw6kps.png]

Dungeon_ID: The dungeon entry ID from dbc
    Max_Level: Max level at which this reward is rewarded.
    FirstQuestID: Quest id with rewards for first dungeon this day
    OtherQuestID: Quest id with rewards for the other dungeons this day
    BonusXP: Experience Rewarded for None Random Dungeons
    RandomItemID: First Random Dungeon Item Reward (Normally Emblems for wotlk)
    RandomitemQuantity: Amount of items you get (for like 3-4 Emblems)
    RandomGoldID: First Random Dungeon Gold Reward
    RandomBonusXP: First Random Dungeon Bonus EXP

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nupper ().

• Zyres wrote:

I checked the table lfg_dungeon_reward... do we need the columns "money_var_1 and 2" and "xp_var_1 and 2"... ?

And what should happen with the function "SendLfgPlayerReward"... do you recieve a reward or not if you recieve a reward we should delete this useless function.

Its not handled now becausw to get a reward you neef to kill all encounters needed that means scripted instances and check if group killed all bosses for reward and give them the stuff
  • Nupper wrote:

This is an Idea Concept of Tables i Made
    [IMG:http://i58.tinypic.com/2iw6kps.png]

Dungeon_ID: The dungeon entry ID from dbc
    Max_Level: Max level at which this reward is rewarded.
    FirstQuestID: Quest id with rewards for first dungeon this day
    OtherQuestID: Quest id with rewards for the other dungeons this day
    BonusXP: Experience Rewarded for None Random Dungeons
    RandomItemID: First Random Dungeon Item Reward (Normally Emblems for wotlk)
    RandomitemQuantity: Amount of items you get (for like 3-4 Emblems)
    RandomGoldID: First Random Dungeon Gold Reward
    RandomBonusXP: First Random Dungeon Bonus EXP

Just so you're aware, the convention for naming tables in ascemu is all lower case separated by underscores. So for your example:

Source Code

1. dungeon_id
    2. max_level
    3. first_quest_id
    4. other_quest_id
    5. bonus_xp
    6. random_item_id
    7. random_item_quantity
    8. random_gold_id
    9. random_bonus_xp

ascemu.org/wiki/index.php?title=MySQL_standards
    AscEmu is a place for learning - don't be afraid of criticism, we don't bite <3

Remember you can join us on Discord by clicking this invite link: discord.gg/2YJSg5M