Future versions of AscEmu?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi ijustwantedtosayhi

There is just one version which is supported (wotlk) all other versions TBC and CATA are not supported (by the dev team).

ijustwantedtosayhi wrote:

Also, Legion's coming up and we can barely support wotlk D:
      We? Yes we are just a few people in the development team. Working on other versions like CATA or Pandaria do not help to finish the work on WotLK (which is our only supported project).
      Future versions of AscEmu will be fully supported until we finish the work on WotLK. Unfortunately we are just a few people compared to other project with hundreds of users and extended support on Emulation forums.

Instead of asking us why "we don't work on the same one" you should ask yourself why you do not work on anyone. (Why do you not work on a fork and create PRs? Why do you copy it, rename the project and work alone on it?)

Another point why we do not work all on the same one is quiet simple... not everyone like to work on WotLK, some people use and prefer TBC and some people want to work on CATA. I'm not in the position to tell anyone what he/she has to do everyone is allowed to work on the things they want to work on (apart from me, I have to do the things no one to do).
    • i am working a bit on cata and wotlk i just want to bring cata in a bit because arc never had a cata core. And the other problem is the script system . Yes i want scripted instances but i dont know how to script a boss perfectly because of no documentation in script system..

Other things are spells the current system is a mess and needs rework
    • aaron02 wrote:

i am working a bit on cata and wotlk i just want to bring cata in a bit because arc never had a cata core. And the other problem is the script system . Yes i want scripted instances but i dont know how to script a boss perfectly because of no documentation in script system..

Other things are spells the current system is a mess and needs rework
      A new script engine with complete documentation is on the way.... it just needs some time :)
    • Cronic wrote:

I've been quite inactive lately just had things going on and a vacation to europe but i'm back and working on 2.4.3. Also Zyres could you give my wiki account (cronicman) access to create this url page: ascemu.org/wiki/index.php?title=2.4.3_Windows or create it so I can edit it? Thank you.
      I would but 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 should be the same setup (in the future) so we do not need/maintain two different pages.