Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Thanks, that made it work

• Hey, I have a question about the command_overrides table. When I put in a command that uses a single word only it works but if it has multiple words it doesn't. Ex.: * command_name * access_level * appear * 0 * character add gold * 0 The command .appear is now available for players with the permission 0 but the .character add gold command isn't. I've also tried to write "char add gold" and "CharAddGold" instead and it didn't work eitherway. What do I have to write into the command_name column to…

• World DB - Missing Tables

Deuzz - - Help and Questions

Beitrag

Ingame usage of .announce: 240b329e03.png Same goes with .wannounce: It just shows [Staff][Deuzz]: in the middle of the screen. While using "announce test" in the console results in this: 1b4d43eb2a.png

Beitrag

Seems like I made a mistake in compiling; Got it running after recompiling. (Drifting off now, I know) I just noticed that the text from the announce & wannounce command aren't showing up when you use the commands ingame, but it does show up when using announce in the console. Is this a mistake from my side or is it a bug?

Beitrag

Oh okay, thanks. I also have another question: When I try to start the server, it shows "Failed to create linked trap (entry: 181375) for GameObject 181371 ( Midsummer Bonfire Spell Focus ). Missing GOProperties!" 28 times in the world console and then it just exits. How can I fix this?

Beitrag

Hey I've just compiled the server and am trying to set up the database but I'm somewhat failing to do so. I followed the guide to set up AscEmu for patch 3.3.5a. After I downloaded the full world .sql (ver1.3.2) and executed it, I noticed during the updates that the tables creature_names and gameobject_names are missing. Please help me with this one. Kind regards Deuzz

• Teleport Item

Beitrag

Thanks for your help

• Teleport Item

Beitrag

Hey, I would like to create a teleport item using a Lua script. In the wiki it only says GossipCreateMenu=(luaItem::GossipCreateMenu) Is it like the ArcEmu Lua system so that I've to use (For example) Quellcode (14 Zeilen) or is it something else? Kind regards, Deuzz