Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• FAQ?

MerchantisX001 - - Other suggestions

Beitrag

Since most old img are missing on the arc-page we should start with a short FAQ to save the knowledge. For example: This image is missing on the arc-page: board.ascemu.org/index.php/Att…5917f625cf99bd9fa81ab980a We should write our own updated FAQ. Best regards

• Moon++ / Sun++

MerchantisX001 - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Seems they are really inactive. They should decide how/if they are working in the future and what will happen to the domain/copyright. Greg is already registered here and I think he know the status of moon/sun best.

• Duplicate tables!

Beitrag

Hi Tables clientaddons and command_overrides are in world_db and char_db. The framework uses only the two in world_db, but in my oppinion it fits better in char_db (beside account_data and account_forced_permission). What do you think?

• Looks promising - mangos/trinity support? - installation interface? - licensing system? Should we create something in our wiki?

• New doxygen files

Beitrag

I start uploading new doxygen files for rev. e846089fcb5a5afa35cec37a71f11ac21b328b25 DONE

• script texts

Beitrag

Changed the wikipage for npc_script_text. In the latest commits, DankoDJ implement support for sound, emoteid and emote duration. Just FYI.

• Wiki -> bootstraps

Beitrag

I am working on our Wiki pages and implemented an bootstraps skin. Now, I have finished a suggestion for our new start page. Take a look and give me feedback: ascemu.org/wiki/index.php?title=Home

• Wiki pages

MerchantisX001 - - Other suggestions

Beitrag

Most of the pages done. - Databases (done, I need information for some fields) - Commands (done, the old stuff was a kind of sh**t) - Windows How To (currently under wiki dev) @ Tulba: You can start translating (examples done on mainpage) @ Zyres/Danko: Information for some db rows.