Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 25.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The issue should now be fixed. Please ensure: - You have checked out the latest version of the develop branch - Your DBC folder is named dbc (lowercase) Let me know if there are any further issues

• So I've managed to track down the cause of all the errors appearing and it's quite simple, because of the case-sensitive file structure on Linux you need to ensure the folder is named dbc, not DBC. I'll fix this in code later. Unfortunately there seems to be another issue causing the core to segfault, however while I have tracked down the cause of this I haven't yet been able to determine the correct behaviour. I'm out of time for today so I probably won't get to look at it until at least Wednes…

• Zitat von marcoooootje1: „Anyone? I don't mean to nag... but I'm really not sure how to continue. I wonder if everyone is having the same problem or if it's just a few of us who did something wrong without knowing it. If it helps, I'm doing this over Debian and not Windows. Maybe there's some missing Cmake arguments I need to add before compiling? No idea what those could be. “ I can confirm that the issue is present on Debian, I don't know about other Linux distributions. I'll try to look into …

• Zitat von marcoooootje1: „Anyone? I don't mean to nag... but I'm really not sure how to continue. I wonder if everyone is having the same problem or if it's just a few of us who did something wrong without knowing it. If it helps, I'm doing this over Debian and not Windows. Maybe there's some missing Cmake arguments I need to add before compiling? No idea what those could be. “ Sorry, I've had a much busier week at work than I expected I just tried building the server and reinstalling the dbs et…

• I'm not sure what's causing this but I'll try and dig into it over the next few days and see what I can find.

• Zitat von dhmann: „But what's the point in using the ArcEmu base then? If you plan to rewrite nearly every system why don't you just use MaNGOS instead? What's the purpose of rewriting code just for the sake of it? “ ArcEmu has a much better codebase to work from than MaNGOS, and we did not always plan to rewrite it. From a technical perspective, many of ArcEmu's core systems are very well written even to this day. We also hope to continue the Ascent mentality of maintaining a high quality codeb…

• Zitat von dhmann: „I don't know how skilled you are as a developer exactly, I only know every single developer back in the day at arcemu.org bit out their teeth while working on the LuaEngine, and there were some skilled people there. “ I still have a lot to learn, but currently I'm probably the most skilled developer on the team. I've been doing this for a while now, and I'm currently employed as a software developer (albeit for .NET stuff) at a UK company. I'm perfectly comfortable writing and…

• Zitat von dhmann: „This is what I meant. Doesn't this make things more prone to errors in the long run? Instead of just having just a simple core script system you would need to put Lua on top of it, then if one of those systems is bugged for whatever reason you would need to backtrack if it's a fault with the LuaEngine or the Scriptsystem in general. “ I don't think this is an issue just due to how simple the Lua runtime actually is. If scripts were being interpreted as they were needed then ye…

• Zitat von dhmann: „Isn't this basically the System Trinitycore uses with the name SmartAI? “ To an extent, yes, except you can't see at a glance what any one creature is doing or how it may interact with others, the syntax is inherently limited and it's difficult to add new additional features to it. Zitat von dhmann: „I think this always works up to a certain degree. Simple and most old Bosses for example are fairly easy to script 100% Blizzlike. But some of the newer Bosses and Eventscripts ne…

• Zitat von dhmann: „Woah... Wait... Are you sure about that? Is this final? “ No. Ultimately, the goal is to try and make things better for content developers. If this turns out to go against that goal, then we won't bother - so feel free to share any criticisms I have nothing to do with LuaBridge/LuaEngine, I haven't had time to even begin looking into them, let alone make decisions about whether they should be scrapped. Additionally, the idea I'm currently pursuing is to determine whether "scri…

• Hi dhmann, thanks for your questions Zitat: „It seems like your goal is to have one codebase which works for Classic, TBC, Wotlk, and Cata depending on which flags you use to compile the sources. “ This is correct Zitat: „Doesn't this overcomplicate a lot of things instead of making it easier to work with the code? Maybe I got the wrong idea but it seems like you want to do the following tasks: -Split up the handling of the different DBCs -Split up stat calculation, spells, scripts etc. “ On the…

• [Share] Simple Account Creation page

Evairfairy - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Zitat von Nupper: „ There should be no setting to allow GM powers on signup I have also allow ascemu to adapt and recode this if this to add improvements and the coder has also given permission.“ I'm referring to the MySQL default of not assigning a GM - my line of reasoning was that it's a dangerous assumption to make because if it's changed to default to az for some reason, new accounts will be registered with full GM powers (and I've seen at least one environment where that was the case for t…

• [Share] Simple Account Creation page

Evairfairy - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Zitat von Nupper: „A simple Account creation page for Ascemu This is one i seen dedicated to ascemu and still in Testing phase. mediafire.com/download/r34lzplkj46g4tb/Reg.rar It dose work with the current structure. “ Thank you for this, I'm sure it'll be useful for some people But... You really shouldn't be using string concatenation to build queries in 2015. It's dangerous, and a quick look at the code suggests to me that in this case it's also vulnerable. w3schools.com/php/php_mysql_prepared_…

• Dungeon Finder Reward Idea

Evairfairy - - Other suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Nupper: „ This is an Idea Concept of Tables i Made 2iw6kps.png Dungeon_ID: The dungeon entry ID from dbc Max_Level: Max level at which this reward is rewarded. FirstQuestID: Quest id with rewards for first dungeon this day OtherQuestID: Quest id with rewards for the other dungeons this day BonusXP: Experience Rewarded for None Random Dungeons RandomItemID: First Random Dungeon Item Reward (Normally Emblems for wotlk) RandomitemQuantity: Amount of items you get (for like 3-4 Emblems) Ra…

• (Solved) account creation page

Evairfairy - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Zitat von Nupper: „Most of my websites function in php we used fusionhub for our originall site but it don't support this cores new databases structure :D“ Try updating your FusionCMS install with these files and then reinstalling FusionCMS. You should be able to choose AscEmu from the list of emulators Let me know if anything breaks

• (Solved) account creation page

Evairfairy - - Offtopic

Beitrag

We don't provide one with AscEmu, but if you tell me which language your website is running I can put something together for you

• Random battleground fix

Evairfairy - - Approved Patches

Beitrag

Apologies for the very late patch application, it's now live on the develop branch however it currently breaks compile on linux, so I need to fix that before merging to master I applied your patch and then modified it to fix a few bugs and clean the code up. I also refactored a lot of the code that was in the wrong place, however unfortunately several core functions also required refactoring, so it's a bit hard to see the changes I made to your patch. Feel free to ask me about any specific chang…

• Happy Birthday AscEmu #1

Evairfairy - - News

Beitrag

• WorldStates

Evairfairy - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Hi, Currently there isn't a standardised way to do this, so you'll have to manually grab the world states manager from the map manager and set it from there. Here's a quick example you can use until something better is in place: Quellcode (5 Zeilen) Ekv97JP.png

• AddTimer implement

Evairfairy - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Zitat von Cronicman: „I see thank you ;). I never understood the parentclass calls but now I see so I put them on everything.“ C++ allows you to override functions of other classes, replacing their functionality with your own. In this case, the MoonScriptBossAI class has a function named AIUpdate (MoonScriptBossAI::AIUpdate), which is called by the script manager to update various things, including the timers. By overriding that function, you essentially replace the old code which is responsible…