Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 67.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Comprised Account (Github)

Cronic - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Recently my account on GITHUB was compromised I found out after a comment was made on a commit that I did not make. Zyres i have sent you a PM with information. HACKERS IP: 217.211.8.87 (Visby, Gotland, Sweden)

• The Nexus

Cronic - - Core/Script development

Beitrag

Added in patch 4.3.0: Warmage Kaitly Tarecgosa Corastraza

• Zitat von aaron02: „currently i am working on a cluster. It should work with 1 realmserver and different nodes at the moment 3 nodes for main world. Instanced and battlegrounds. When i have done the main part i will give a little showoff Greetings aaron “ Hey. Great seeing ya man sounds like a plan any news on cataclysm or are you done on it for a while? Also can you upload me your cata world.exe because for some reason mine keeps closing - I compiled everything fine just won't work.

• Roger on .go rotation and thanks! I figured since the commands were changed its best to add them to 2.4.3 as well so if someone moves from 335 to 243 the commands will all be the same.

• github.com/AscEmu/AscEmu_TBC/issues/31 I've started to import the changes to the commands to the TBC repo so the commands for TBC/WOTLK will be the same for all.

• Future versions of AscEmu?

Cronic - - General Discussion

Beitrag

I've been quite inactive lately just had things going on and a vacation to europe but i'm back and working on 2.4.3. Also Zyres could you give my wiki account (cronicman) access to create this url page: ascemu.org/wiki/index.php?title=2.4.3_Windows or create it so I can edit it? Thank you.

• Reporting a Crashdump [INFO]

Cronic - - Crash reports

Beitrag

To help AscEmu developers & development in the case of a crashdump please list the following below in a new post: -Which game version of AscEmu (3.3.5 / 2.4.3 / 4.3.4) -Commit Hash -Details about what happened before the crash. -Of course, the crashdump attached. The information above will help developers solve the problems fast. ~Cronic

• Summon Water Elemental crashdump

Cronic - - Crash reports

Beitrag

This is the crashdump for issue #308 on the bugtracker.

• [TALENT-FIX]Mage - Firestarter

Cronic - - Approved Patches

Beitrag

Zitat von Zyres: „C-Quellcode (17 Zeilen)Can you please use our board functions instead of pastebin for these small code submissions? If you don't know how to add it via database, maybe you should check out the wiki... just saying... ascemu.org/wiki/index.php?title=WorldDB To add namehash fixes looks a bit off... as you can see in the latest news, we try to get rid of this invalid workaround... “ Alrighty will do. Will do from now on, thanks for the wiki link forgot about that actually.

• [TALENT-FIX]Mage - Firestarter

Beitrag

This post is to fix the issue #306 on the tracker. I've tested this fix and it works How does the spell/aura currently work ingame with the current commit of AscEmu? It procs on any damaging spell which is incorrect, I see no procs in the database or hackfixes or spell_classscripts, so im assuming that it is hardcoded (which I have overrided) How does the submitted fix for the spell/aura work and are there still any issues? It fixes the talent, it now only procs on Dragon's Breath or Blast Wave …

• [AURA-FIX] Missile Barrage

Beitrag

This post is to fix the issue#302 on the tracker. How does the spell/aura currently work ingame with the current commit of AscEmu? The proc part works fine and dandy. The issue however is after casting Arcane Missiles the aura does not get removed. It should get removed to be blizzlike standards. How does the submitted fix for the spell/aura work and are there still any issues? My fix gathers the spell ids of all arcane missiles ranks from 1 to 13, after that it makes a check to see if you have …

• Reworking Ascemu TBC for Vanilla

Cronic - - Other suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Nupper: „I considered since TBC and Vanilla are almost identical that 1.12.2 could be added to include all the first three games. “ You mean 1.12.1? Most servers use that not 1.12.2 unless 1.12.1 can still login under 1.12.2, this sounds like a great idea also I may do this if I have time.

• [SPELL FIX] ISSUE #300

Beitrag

Zitat von Zyres: „Welcome back You just changed line 6 and 7? “ Yes this fixes the spell, in the current ascemu build when you use raise dead spell it spawns the ghoul too far away from your character, changing the positions will spawn the ghoul right next your character which is blizzlike.

• [SPELL FIX] ISSUE #300

Beitrag

Updated the post.

• [SPELL FIX] ISSUE #300

Beitrag

Hello! I'm finally getting active again. Sorry that i've been inactive for so long still trying to get over my grandpas passing and work. The current way DeathKnightSpell handles this spell makes the ghoul spawn way to far away from the caster, my fix here will make it blizzlike My Fix: Quellcode (41 Zeilen) Original AscEmu CODE: C-Quellcode (40 Zeilen)

• Off emulation for a while again.

Cronic - - Offtopic

Beitrag

I will be off of emulation for a wow again, my grandfather just passed away yesterday and along with my great uncle, so I will not be back for a long peroid. Just letting everyone know. ~Cronic.

• [FIX]Issue #220

Cronic - - Core Modifications

Beitrag

Got it! Thanks! I've got pictures incoming of Wintergrasp also.. Looks great I converted it from SS and updated it a little bit!

• [FIX]Issue #29

Beitrag

github.com/Cronicman/AscEmu/co…f0ff5ebad5d91fa1cf9f479ac Added an AI to the explosive sheep.

• [FIX] Issue #250

Beitrag

This commit fixes issue 250 and deletes previous spawns by there spawn id rather than entry and I've tested it on my test server works great - If theres any questions please ask! Also on my end I did the spaces but seems like they didn't go through on the commit -.-. github.com/Cronicman/AscEmu/co…bec51cde09f8ceb7a2f74b8bd Edit: Forgot copyright headers on .h files lol github.com/Cronicman/AscEmu/co…3a1043eeb10eec539db5beed9 ~Cronic

• [FIX]Issue #220

Beitrag

Zitat von Zyres: „Applied to branch develop: github.com/AscEmu/AscEmu/commi…0eae2be07ccc41bfedc76f382 github.com/AscEmu/AscEmu/commi…d058198ac741d859adb0f1660 My changes: github.com/AscEmu/AscEmu/commi…dffaa9a2d6837784fc3239613 “ Okay, I know i'm very bad at tab, i'm really trying to use spaces lol