Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 38.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• World file dosn't work

DankoDJ - - Help and Questions

Beitrag

wrong map/vmap you should re-extract these with new extractors.

• World file dosn't work

Beitrag

Try the clean AE files, if you run into some problems with the clean one come back and report it (I'm shure we can find the error really fast). If you run into problems while customize your AE copy, we can try to solve these issues with you (provide your script and your changes and we can check it out for you).

• World file dosn't work

Beitrag

You should not overwrite Player.cpp since there was some changes a few commits back. There is no GetProto() for spells, it is SpellInfo / GetSpellInfo(). Maybe you should test a clean AE version before you do some custom stuff.

• World file dosn't work

Beitrag

You do not compile the latest version.

• World file dosn't work

Beitrag

You wrote "world files doesn't work" later you said you received a segmentation fault... So what is the problem now? You should compile it in debug mode and set up the correct logfile flag to get more information. Is there something else we should know? You use the newest dbc/map/vmaps extracted with our extractors? You use the latest world_db from our forum?

• VS2013 -> VS2015

DankoDJ - - General Discussion

Beitrag

We will drop the support vor VS2013 in the next few months. You should be prepared. Check out this thread to set up VS 2015: Visual Studio 2015 (Community)

• Organized Github repo

DankoDJ - - News

Beitrag

Our logonserver is here availbale: github.com/AscEmu/logonserver Thank you Zyres.

• Organized Github repo

DankoDJ - - News

Beitrag

We will move all AscEmu versions to one repo (different branches). Github: Current structure: - AscEmu/AscEmu branch master (wotlk) - AscEmu/AscEmu_TBC branch master (tbc - not related to our main development) - AscEmu/AscEmu_CATA branch master (cata - based on wotlk Nov, 2015) New structure (suggested) -AscEmu/AscEmu --branch 3.3.5 --branch 4.3.4 (check out PR340) --branch 2.4.3 (new based on wotlk - downpatch wotlk to support this version.) Database: We will use the wotlk db (most developed), …

• Command changes

DankoDJ - - News

Beitrag

Zitat von Tulba: „Is it possible to change the commands? E.g. to change something temp. use 1 at the end, otherwise it changes perm. If someone has access to these command I assume that they know what they are doing... “ Are there any other opinions on this?

• AscGMH

Beitrag

If you need some sort of GMH, here you go: github.com/AscEmu/AddOns/tree/master/AscGMH Since we rewrote/changed most commands, we have to create a ne GMH. I will add your suggestions to the addon. Cheers

• The original database needs a little bit love. I added a new check to the go error message here: github.com/AscEmu/AscEmu/commi…6f1a257b74d327d9812174ee5 Now when you recieve a error message for GameObjects it is valid and we should change/investigae the error. You can open a new issue with these error messages (so we can change the database and fix the invalid factions)

• We can change the checks before printing the error message but it is a valid error message, if you have invalid faction ids in your db, the creature/go has some invalid data (faction is important to link the correct target of spells, reputation, and so on). Units must have a correct faction. Gos have sometimes no faction (0). I will change the checks later.

• github.com/AscEmu/AscEmu/commi…c43747dd26c504b479d70e2ec

• mmaps Enabled?

Beitrag

Solved in branch: develop Required new mmaps (lates tc mmaps can be used too).

• New dbc loader

DankoDJ - - News

Beitrag

Looks good for me will check this in the next days.

• Transport Handler

DankoDJ - - Core Modifications

Beitrag

Check out: github.com/AscEmu/AscEmu/commi…57539bff13e92862f4ad0e126 github.com/AscEmu/AscEmu/commi…10dcf7e9ad8c14e3bf3715280 on branch: github.com/AscEmu/AscEmu/tree/feature/transporter Zitat: „first problem is that the transporters are working but the calculation of move to next waypoint is wrong or something like that that means the transporer is desyncronized and we get teleporter at a wrong point and the transporter is messed up .“ This is now solved. 1. Debug compilation is broken, check ou…

• Transport Handler

DankoDJ - - Core Modifications

Beitrag

Hi aaron02 Thank you for yiur contribution. I can't test this patch: - Worldserver crash immediately on transport arrival Make sure you created patches based on a clean copy of our current master. Something is weird inside this patch for example these diffs: Zitat: „​ dep/bzip2/manual.html | 15 + dep/dll/libeay32.dll | Bin 1011712 -> 1069568 bytes dep/dll/libmySQL.dll | Bin 2121728 -> 2183168 bytes“ regards

• "One logon"

DankoDJ - - News

Beitrag

Zitat: „​Currently our 2.4.3 repo is still only for MSVC compile. If you like to help feel free to report issues or create pullrequests.“ No it is ready for Linux

• This will be removed in some of the next updates. Thank you.

• Project "One-Logon"

Beitrag

Currently I'm working on logon and worldserver communication. The goal of this subproject is to change the logonserver to handle various clientversions (tbc and wotlk). Check out the branch feature/logon_one Best regards