Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Random battleground fix

master312 - - Approved Patches

Beitrag

<p>Zitat von Evairfairy: „Apologies for the very late patch application, it's now live on the develop branch however it currently breaks compile on linux, so I need to fix that before merging to master</p> <p>I applied your patch and then modified it to fix a few bugs and clean the code up. I also refactored a lot of the code that was in the wrong place, however unfortunately several core functions also required refactoring, so it's a bit hard to see the changes I made to your patch.</p> <p>Feel…

• RBG Stats saving question

Beitrag

Zitat von Zyres: „you are really fast, why not making a pullrequest on github? “ I guess I'm just too lazy... I will make a pull request for my next patch. It will probably be some ICC scripts or something.

Beitrag

Hi I completed RBG patch. It's in attachment. There is also SQL patch file. I haven't updated version number of database in SQL file, nor the source code. That's only thing that needs to be done. Regards, Master312

Beitrag

Thanks for the reply I will probably finish patch before the end of next week. There is not a lot of work left, but I don't have a lot of free time these days...

Beitrag

Hello I submitted RBG fix some time ago (Random battleground fix) but players did not receive bonus honor from playing it. I fixed that, now players receive bonus honor and you can change bonus rates in config file. But I have a question about saving "RBG state" in database. For first won RBG of a day player receive extra honor. I planed on creating new table in characters database that will store weather player has already won RBG today. Is there maybe already existing table I can use for that?…

• Random battleground fix

Beitrag

Hello I founded this project just a few hours ago and I wanted to contribute. I had no idea where to start and then I realized that I could not queue for random battleground. So I wrote a patch that should fix random battleground founding. Here is download link: Quellcode (1 Zeile) I included .patch file and whole BattlegroundMgr class file just in case I screwed up something while creating .patch file Players still do not get bonus honor from Random BG, but queuing works just fine.