Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• AscGMH

Tulba - - General Discussion

Beitrag

.npc commands .gobject commands .character commands if possible .ticket commands Thank you for your work

• Command changes

Tulba - - News

Beitrag

Is it possible to change the commands? E.g. to change something temp. use 1 at the end, otherwise it changes perm. If someone has access to these command I assume that they know what they are doing...

• Transport Handler

Tulba - - Core Modifications

Beitrag

==UPDATE== Awesome - I tested it during the last two days (open world transports). No crashes, creatures didn't disappear anymore. Thanks to all authors, great work!

• Transport Handler

Beitrag

I will retest it as soon as possible

• Just a short thought, so maybe I'm wrong. I added some illustrations to it (Versteckter Text) (Versteckter Text) (Versteckter Text)

• Transport Handler

Beitrag

The double spawn is not the problem... The server is crashing trying to port the npc-passenger on changing the map, they falling through the map. (5min 20sec). Zitat: „​Travel from Durotar -> Warsong Hold, leave the transporter and wait... the transporter travels back to Durotar. If it's traveling back to Warsong Hold server crashes.“ So this is valid for intercontinental transporters. Using lates feature/transporter (includ your PR) Debug Win32 with all modules.

• Transport Handler

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=Fkj56y1K1tg Here you go. (Sorry for jumping around XD)

• Commands and Logon-Worldserver

Beitrag

Ingame command: .account set gm (like the world-console command but insert the values in account_forced_permissions and reload them)

• AscWeb the official AscEmu CMS

Tulba - - Other suggestions

Beitrag

Update: login + session done.

Beitrag

Zitat von MerchantisX001: „Looks promising - mangos/trinity support? - installation interface? - licensing system? Should we create something in our wiki?“ - mangos/trinity - maybe. - installation - yes - licensing system - no (it will be an open source project... no need to collect user data) we can create a wiki page later.

Beitrag

Update "Changelog"

• Clearword password vs. SHA

Beitrag

Maybe it is time to get rid of the clearword password and switch finally to SHA. What do you think about it?

Beitrag

AscWeb CMS - support for your AscEmu/ArcEmu Server. Live development preview: ascweb.ascemu.org To see the changelog click here: ascweb.ascemu.org/index.php?site=changelogs Please post your suggestions below. This post will be updated from time to time. This sub-project is in hibernation mode... there are already some CMS out there. If someone want to work on it give me a sign.

• Eventmanager ShowOff

Beitrag

Just a short clip... youtu.be/DPKWrvriNxY Any feedback?

• Achievement Rewards

Tulba - - Approved Patches

Beitrag

Hey hey Tested a few achievements and it works. P.S. if you post a new patch, please do it in "patch submission" Best regards Tulba

• Opcodes and handling

Beitrag

Zitat von DankoDJ: „basics for dungeon finder“ board.ascemu.org/index.php/Att…4e1ef1eefd37ef6d6bea2f8d3 Looks good