Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 24.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Off emulation for a while again.

armm77 - - Offtopic

Beitrag

I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences. Peace to his remains.

• Track WoW 132 errors?

armm77 - - Help and Questions

Beitrag

we need more information to correct the error, such as that battlefield, spell, any specific action, etc.

• clang support

armm77 - - Core Modifications

Beitrag

WTF 80 mins, 35 mins, my system takes 10 minutes seems like an eternity.

• clang support

armm77 - - Core Modifications

Beitrag

Zitat von Lectro: „Hello again, i just started to implement clang support Any suggestions and additions are welcome github.com/Lectro/AscEmu/tree/clang_support branch is based on develop branch, commits are going to be squashed into single commit - no worries “ You have referred after enabling clang, give support to xcode.?

• Disable spells.

armm77 - - Other suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von aaron02: „i thought table already exists “ Thanks @aaron02, true works.

• Disable spells.

Beitrag

This option would be interesting to add to disable the problematic spells, to correct them later.

• MapCells

armm77 - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Zitat von Zyres: „? what, I didn't change the handling, just added a config that everyone can decide how many cells there will be loaded. It is currently just on the develop branch. Give me a few minutes... “ excuse, failure was not an option you included, I think the failure is by factions of objects and units on the battlefield.

• MapCells

Beitrag

this helps who are most active areas, as weighed the same @Zyres, example of this is the Strand of the Ancients, where the cells and game objects are not loaded until the player entered and activated. But after you did this modification should be charging, because the server crashes on that battlefield.

• MapCells

Beitrag

this option is interesting and can test and set a standard.

• [Cata]World.exe crash, any ideas?

armm77 - - Help and Questions

Beitrag

At the moment it is not working in version 4.3.4, but hopefully soon will.

• World PvP

Beitrag

hello aaron02 You can see the work in LUA (DarkAngel39) and take some ideas, of course you port them to c ++.

• World PvP

Beitrag

hello, aaron02 Your proposal is interesting, but I think that efforts should be better targeted to correct the flaws that are present before continuing to implement new events. Well apart from the comment, I think it would be good idea to start as you suggest.

• Cata, TBC and WoTLK

Beitrag

Zitat von Zyres: „Just pushing this topic “ I continue with the database is very dirty, and missing many objects, npc, etc. We keep working, we keep improving the emulator.

• NPC damage

Beitrag

I've also seen, we must implement this function.

• Cleaning database

armm77 - - Database development

Beitrag

Zitat von Zyres: „Zitat von armm77: „Worked perfectly. “ Yeahr, unfortunately if have to compare all setids to the new handler.... so this will take some time. “ Correct, although it is a command that is not used often and just administrative.

• Cleaning database

Beitrag

Worked perfectly.

• Cleaning database

Beitrag

It is true what you say, but there are flaws that are linked effect if. You fixed part of the fault, now we must correct the database. I expose here if you see something extra, before updating the field and leave the correct itemset. I'm working on database events (call to arms), and I've gotten a lot of mistakes.

• Cleaning database

Beitrag

Issue 194 I reviewing the database, itemset meeting with idset that do not correspond to items (DBC), this causes the add command additemset correct and incorrect items. sdiesw.png

• Cata, TBC and WoTLK

Beitrag

Zitat von Zyres: „Zitat von armm77: „Zyres, I need the spawning of creatures have spells. I not interfere with your work. as you are working on correcting the structure, I wonder if you can add? “ What? You never interfere me and my work currently I'm not working on spawns (Or is there something I should work on?) What do you mean with "you are working on correcting the structure, I wonder if you can add?"... is there something missing? what should I add? “ We creature_respawn need to have in th…

• Cata, TBC and WoTLK

Beitrag

Zyres, I need the spawning of creatures have spells. I not interfere with your work. as you are working on correcting the structure, I wonder if you can add?